The flippable Plank Hybrid is designed to be the firmest mattress on the market—pairing all of the benefits of the original Plank with the additional responsiveness and pressure point relief of individually encased coils. Put simply, the hybrid construction of the Plank Hybrid creates a more comfortable sleep surface for both sleep partners. Both the firm and extra firm sides are offered with optional cooling panels for the ultimate sleep experience.
Inspired by the minimalist approach to sleep in the Far East, the firmer, flatter, flippable surface of the Plank mattress creates a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall. Our dual comfort design with a coil core offers two variations: the top side of the mattress feels like a traditional firm; the bottom side of the mattress is ultra-firm, allowing for a highly customizable sleep.
- The flippable design of the Plank Hybrid allows you to choose the ideal firmness level:
- A .75” quilted top layer with continuous stitching—paired solely with a 2” high-density support layer—ensures an ultra-firm sleep experience.
- Or, flip the mattress and a 1.5” quilted top layer with tack-and-jump stitching—paired with a 1” TitanFlex™ comfort layer and a 2” high-density support layer—creates a traditional firm sleep experience.
- Both the firm and extra firm sides of the mattress benefit from a 6” core of individually encased TitanCaliber™ coils, delivering greater responsiveness and pressure point relief for both sleep partners.
- The flatter sleep surface of the Plank Hybrid is also engineered to create a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall — helping to reduce pressure on your circulatory system and compelling you to inhale more oxygen while you snooze.
- The higher profile build of the Plank Hybrid is more compatible with adjustable power bases and taller headboards.
- An optional cooling panel can be sewn onto the surfaces of both the firm and extra firm sides to moderate temperature and deliver ultimate cooling on contact.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.