For the sleeper for whom the typical firm is never firm enough, the Plank delivers an ultra-firmer, flatter, flippable surface, creating a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall. Inspired by the minimalist approach to sleep in the Far East, our dual comfort design offers two variations: the top side of the mattress is standard firm; the bottom side is ultra-firm, allowing for an easily flippable, highly customizable sleep. Engineered to reduce pressure on your circulatory system the Plank provides for better blood flow—and better lower back support, compelling you to inhale more oxygen while you snooze.
- The flippable design of the Plank allows you to choose your ideal firmness level: a .75” quilted top layer, patterned with continuous stitching, ensures zero loft for an ultra-firm sleep experience—or, flip the mattress, and a 1.5” quilted layer, patterned with tack-and-jump stitching, creates minimal loft for a firm sleep experience.
- A 2” layer of our firmest transitional TitanFlex™ foam adds deep compression support.
- A 7” high density base foam ensures durability and stability for the life of your bed.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
one layer at a time.
.75” Quilted Top
A quilted top layer, patterned with continuous stitching, ensures zero loft for an ultra-firm sleep experience.
A layer of our firmest transitional TitanFlex™ foam adds deep compression support.
7" High-density Base Foam
A high density base foam ensures durability and stability for the life of your bed.
1.5" Quilted Bottom
A quilted layer, patterned with tack-and-jump stitching, creates minimal loft for a firm sleep experience when the mattress is flipped.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."