A two-sided mattress, the Plank by Brooklyn Bedding delivers unique firmness levels with optional cooling on each side—constructed for those sleepers who say a typical firm is never firm enough.
For the sleeper for whom the typical firm is never firm enough, the Plank delivers an ultra-firmer, flatter, flippable surface, creating a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall. Inspired by the minimalist approach to sleep in the Far East, our dual comfort design offers two variations: the top side of the mattress is standard firm; the bottom side is ultra-firm, allowing for a highly customizable sleep. Engineered to reduce pressure on your circulatory system the Plank provides for better blood flow and better lower back support — compelling you to inhale more oxygen while you snooze.
- The flippable design of the Plank allows you to choose your ideal firmness level:
- A .75” quilted top layer, patterned with continuous stitching, ensures zero loft for an ultra-firm sleep experience.
- Or, flip the mattress, and a 1.5” quilted layer, patterned with tack-and-jump stitching, creates minimal loft for a firm sleep experience.
- The flatter sleep surface is engineered to create a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall — helping to reduce pressure on your circulatory system and compelling you to inhale more oxygen while you snooze.
- An optional cooling panel is available on both the extra firm and firm side, moderating temperature while delivering ultimate cooling on contact.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.