Constructed for those sleepers who say a typical firm is never firm enough, the Plank by Brooklyn Bedding delivers two unique firmness levels in a flippable mattress—offered with optional cooling panels for the ultimate sleep experience.
Inspired by the minimalist approach to sleep in parts of Asia, the firmer, flatter, flippable surface of the Plank mattress creates a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall. Our dual comfort design offers two variations: the top side of the mattress features an ultra-firm sleep experience; the bottom side of the mattress feels like a traditional firm, allowing for a highly customizable sleep.
- The flippable design of the Plank allows you to choose your ideal firmness level:
- A .75” quilted top layer, patterned with continuous stitching, ensures an ultra-firm sleep experience.
- Or, flip the mattress and a 1.5” quilted top layer with tack-and-jump stitching is paired with a 2” TitanFlex™ comfort layer, creating a traditional firm sleep experience.
- The flatter sleep surface is engineered to create a neutral spine position that’s better for your back and posture overall — helping to reduce pressure on your circulatory system and compelling you to inhale more oxygen while you snooze.
- An optional GlacioTex Cooling Cover can be sewn onto the surfaces of both the firm and extra firm sides to moderate temperature and deliver ultimate cooling on contact.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.