Designed to look like a traditional box spring, the durably constructed Ascension™ Bi-Fold Foundation combines critical center support with unique portability for easy transport.
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction provides critical center support and maximum edge firmness.
- Thoughtful engineering allows the foundation to be used with all types of mattresses.
- The traditional look and feel of a box spring is combined with an easy to remove, zip-off cover.
- A unique design accommodates a flat fold, making delivery and set-up a snap.
- No tools or assembly are required; the foundation is easily moved on stairs or around tight corners.
- No box spring is required.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty on full replacement or repairs.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."
Our foundations vary in height depending on the type of foundation. Below are the heights and available clearance space for each of our foundations.
|Foundation||(storage space beneath foundation)|
|Adjustable Bases||approx. 10”||12”|
|Bi-Fold Foundations||approx. 8”||6.5”|
Our 120-night trial applies to mattresses only. Sheets, mattress protectors and pillows can be returned 30 days after the date of purchase for a full refund. Should you need to return a product, we ask that you package the merchandise and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with package dimensions so that we can email you a prepaid shipping label. We then ask that the merchandise be shipped back to our facility at no charge to you. Foundations are subject to a 3-year warranty. You can contact our customer service team for more details.