Botanical in origin, TENCEL™ luxurious bed linens feature an exquisitely silky hand and natural sheen, gently enveloping your body to enhance the quality of your sleep.
- Sold exclusively by Brooklyn Bedding.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are gentle on the skin, naturally soft to the touch with long-lasting comfort.
- The TENCEL™ fiber’s sleek cross section and weave enhance the softness of your sheets even after repeated washing.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than cotton, supporting the body’s natural thermal regulating mechanism by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly cool and dry throughout your sleep.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources that include natural forests and sustainably managed plantations.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."
All Brooklyn Bedding sheet sets are machine washable. Simply wash your sheets in cool to warm water, then tumble dry low or line dry.
Our 120-night trial applies to mattresses only. Sheets, mattress protectors and pillows can be returned 30 days after the date of purchase for a full refund. Should you need to return a product, we ask that you package the merchandise and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with package dimensions so that we can email you a prepaid shipping label. We then ask that the merchandise be shipped back to our facility at no charge to you. Adjustable power bases are subject to a 3-year warranty. You can contact our customer service team for more details.